What do you like about EoL so far?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DisgruntledNubby, Mar 25, 2019.

1. DisgruntledNubby

DisgruntledNubby Moderator

I’m curious! What do you guys and gals like about EoL so far? I’m loving the fact the graphics remind me of WoW, bringing back old memories! Classic MMORPG feel to it.

2. player30172704

player30172704 Житель форума

I like the quests, although I wish the side quests would give xp or stamina. I like the life skills although I don;t like that I cna only learn one. I used to play everquest back in the day and this game is the closest I've seen on mobile.

3. Odin

Odin Житель форума

I like the WoW graphics and feel as well. The guild activities and the benefits you get from being active in a guild are pretty cool. So far I'm enjoying the PvE dungeons and PvP battlefields. Although I find the fact that you have a set schedule for when you can play in the arena very frustrating... People live in different timezones than the server and can't move their real life schedules just to do some PvP in a mobile game. I don't know who thought the schedules were a good idea.

4. DisgruntledNubby

DisgruntledNubby Moderator

Yeah! Unfortunately that sucks, I live in the US and I’ve played games where things would reset at 4am or we’d have arena at 6am, it is really crappy, maybe we can suggest that they add a specific time for players who don’t fall in line with EU or US server times.