What are you guys finding about EoL?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player29813261, Mar 15, 2019.

1. player29813261

player29813261 Житель форума

Hi, warriors, let me know if you guys are enjoying EoL, leave your suggestion to the game!

Thank you.

2. Yukina

Yukina Житель форума

Pro-Gamer
    Hey player29813261,

I like the game. With the right guild and experience with the game, you can make fast progress in terms of character building. Experience is an important factor here, otherwise you would be wasting your Silver and Gold.

You should already know which classes need which gems and stats on their gear. All this saves a lot of time, Silver and Gold.

The various daily events are also a nice change to the typical leveling and character building.

The only thing I don't like is the limitation in the game. There are daily and weekly limitations. You can only enter 2 times the Normal Dungeons and Elite Dungeons, material farming is also limited because of Stamina. You can buy 1 Normal Dungeon and 1 Elite Dungeon ticket, as well as Stamina Elixir with Runes (real money currency). Arena and Battlefield is also limited, but set high. There are other limitations, but these aren't tragic.

I hope I have answered your question and this information is helpful for you. I think about writing beginner guides, but it depends on whether I have the time.

Best regards Yukina