Join our moderation team!

Discussion in 'News' started by Otomi, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Otomi

Otomi Moderator Комьюнити-менеджер

upload_2019-3-11_17-6-16.png

Do you know the game well? Do you like to help other players? Are you fair, sociable and stress-resistant? Then submit an application to us for the position of a forum and in-game moderator!

Please fill in this form and post your answers as a comment in this thread:
    • Server #:
    • In-game nickname:
    • In-game level:
    • Age (18+ y.o. only):
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?
    • At what time are you available?
    • Your country:
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please.
    We will be choosing candidates for further interviews based on your applications in this thread. If you don't get an answer immediately, don't worry – you may be contacted later.

player29803179, Ninja and LokyG like this.
  2. Ninja

Ninja Житель форума

College Student

Server #: S1 Legend

In-game nickname:Ninja

In-game level:36

Age (18+ y.o. only):22

How much time do you play the game during the day? +6 hours

At what time are you available? UTC +3 07-14/22-01

Your country: Turkey

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I've played many mobile video games so far and this game is the best, most addictive one that I've ever played.EoL offers approximately the same content as WoW, and I can experience this on my phone, even whilst I'm away from my home, which is huge advantage for me.Long story short, I'd love to help out any other players who would like to experience this fantastic world with a huge community, especially turkish players.I've been playing EoL for 1 week and based on my observations Turkish players have difficulty in understanding the game due to lack of knowledge of foreign language.I believe I will be very helpful about this situation.At the same time, I can contribute to the translation of the game language into Turkish.

Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):
    I was a moderator on CoK game.My antecedents experiences will be helpful to me during my moderatorship on EoL.To mention myself, I'd describe myself as a calm, benovelent, open to criticism, beany guy. I study French Language Teaching in the college, I also can be beneficial to our french speaking players.

Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention yourDiscordnickname, please.
    Légionnaire#9968.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    player29743488 likes this.
  3. LokyG

LokyG Житель форума

Home Page:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  4. Havicks9

Havicks9 Житель форума

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  5. anderson.carlos1991 [18708073]

anderson.carlos1991 [18708073] Житель форума

• Server #: (Tested the other version but currently waiting the global android version)
    • In-game nickname: (Tested the other version but currently waiting the global android version)
    • In-game level: (Tested the other version but currently waiting the global android version)
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 27
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 6h-8h
    • At what time are you available?
      Weekdays: 11am - 6pm / 11PM - 02 am
      Weekends: 11am - 02 am
    • Your country: Brazil
      Discord: Chronocross#3351
        To be able to improve the game customer service, by providing quality support for portuguese spearks and as well english speakers.
        More information will be in the *Additional Information below*

In past I had few experiences that I believe could help the company with being:

Head-Admin from Publisher in Brazil called XCLOUDGAME, where I manage and take care of 2 games, Magic Campus and Tales of Solaris, managing support team, game translations for updates and events, in-game events, technical support, Forums, and social Midias(facebook) from these games.

Apart of experience in official games like said above, since I was younger I always have passion for doing that, so I will list few other experiences I had.

Moderating Forums:
        I've been moderator for multiple forums for games, most of them in private servers, where I would not only take care of the healthy by taking care of the players but also creating content such as tutorials, guides etc...

Handling Servers:
        I already had a few private gaming servers for games like Tibia, Ragnarok, Perfect World, Lineage II and few others, where whenever it was possible I had created and edited few contents to make an "different" or "new" experience for the players.

Managing tickets:
        This experience was with a company called 337(www.337.com (http://www.337.com/) ) also for gamesamba( https://www.gamesamba.com (https://www.gamesamba.com/) )there they have multiple browser games, and the company staff are all chinese, so there I would deal with most of the ticket problems such as payment problems, payment doubts, in-game doubts, and trying to explain to few players what is a bug and what isent since most of the time they just claim something is a bug.
        And in cases where I could not solve myself I would pass this to the company.
        This way we can lessen the load on staff since they will only handle things that I could not do, while players would have a way faster answer whenever I could help.

Creating video contents:
        Right now I have an internet of 150mbps download and 150mbps upload, and I know how to create video content, so if needed I could create tutorials and videos about the games to help it spread.

Gaming Experience:
        I believe that one of the most important things for anyone who want to help a game is to have knowledge about what he is dealing with, and there is nothing better to understand about something than going deep and trying.

If you need any more information please contact me anytime

6. player29803179

player29803179 Житель форума

• Server #: Waiting for full game release on IOS
    • In-game nickname: N/A
    • In-game level: N/A
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 25
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? I will be very active around 5-8 hours a day
    • At what time are you available? Weekdays I will be available between 4pm and 2am
    • Your country: United Kingdom
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I want to help the game grow and be part of the community and will make sure I give my best efforts to help you guys out.
    • Additional info: I have been a chat moderator on a few games in the past so have experience with it, been waiting for about 2 months for this drop and I’m so excited for it and to even have the opportunity of being a moderator would be amazing! but mainly I really enjoy helping people deep down and making sure everyone is happy and treated fairly, ive found within my years of experience with playing mobile games that the community is usually happier if they feel heard within a game they play I’ll be happy to help you guys with that.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discordnickname, please. Mr G (Known)#3540

7. IV Lanez

IV Lanez Житель форума

• Server #: Waiting for full game release on Android
    • In-game nickname: N/A
    • In-game level: N/A
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 19
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 7-8hours
    • At what time are you available? Monday-Sunday 6pm till 1am
    • Your country: USA
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I want to gain experience from this opportunity. I love helping people out when ever they get stuck on something in a game. I want to help better and advance the game. What I have seen so far of this game it has a lot of potential.
    • Additional info: I have played multiple games with the same concept as this one. I'm a easy going chill person to be around and I promise to give my best shot.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discordnickname, please. ZachR (LanezFTW)#7672

8. player29804307

player29804307 Житель форума

• Server #: [ waiting for NA release I will update this post asap]
    • In-game nickname: Kayos [ Is what I will choose]
    • In-game level: [ NA hasent been released yet]
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 26
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 6-10 hours is my usual
    • At what time are you available? 24/7
    • Your country: United States of America
    • To give the players a voice. To pay attention to the complaints I hear and see. To give the players the best experience I can. To make them feel like this game cares because I know alot of mobile game customer service is terrible. I want to be able to relay information from player to admin in prompt and timely manner. I want the players to feel heard not ignored. Most of all I want f2p players to feel like they are valued as much as p2w and have equal footing in this game. If there is anyway I can help make things equal I will. Even if it's just relaying information to help make that happen.
    • Additional info - I have been a gamer for many many years. The way players are treated matters just as much if not more then the actual gameplay. I have been doing this a long time. I was a huge fan of world of warcraft and I have to say this game looks promising. I love open world mmorpg games. I am not a p2w but i spend some money. I wanna play the game not pay it.
    • Kayos/Chaos#2109 is my discord
    [/QUOTE]

9. player29804372

player29804372 Житель форума

Имя персонажа:
    Raincarn
    Гильдия:
    CCCP
    Сервер:
    S1 Legend
    • Server #: S1 Legend
    • In-game nickname: Raincarn
    • In-game level: 35
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 32
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 8-10 hours
    • At what time are you available? GMT +0: 3am - 7am, 2pm - 8pm
    • Your country: Russia
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I believe that I can be useful to the Russian community in the game. Not all Russian players speak English, but this is not a reason to leave them without support.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discordnickname, please. VolandKnight#5989

10. player29715126

player29715126 Житель форума

• Server #: S1 Legend
    • In-game nickname: Nuthn
    • In-game level: 36
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? over 15 hours a day(always on my phone)
    • At what time are you available? 24/7
    • Your country: Playing From Poland
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I really enjoy the game and I enjoy even more helping people solving problem, plus I really enjoy playing this game. it offers everything i look for in a game, Also0 I am always available on discord both on pc and my phone
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Well from a child I been playing online games so i can guide new playing easily in the right path. Am a easy going personal, very understanding and easy to talk to, A problem solver.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discordnickname, please. Nuthn#4718

11. IcyTeaLemon

IcyTeaLemon Житель форума

• Server: S1-Legend
    • IGN: IcyTeaLemon
    • IGL: 36 - 67.5k CP
    • How much time do you play the game during the day: Around 10 to 12-13 hours
    • At what time are you available? : I am a freelancer, because of it I am available at 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. (GMT +3)
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?;

Era of Legends is my favorite game and I am spending most of my time playing this game. I would like to help both developer team and players to ensure the game is improving and toping charts every day.

• Additional Information;

I am a freelancer, working home office. Mostly doing social media management and customer support jobs. These jobs are the only important things in my life, I love helping people more than anything else in this world. I’ve been also a discord and facebook moderator for a mobile game owned by NetEase. I had to quit because they have ruined the game.

When I was into gaming, I have started with a very famous mmorpg game. I’ve played that game for years and I realized I only like MMORPGs. Around 5 years ago I have started to play mobile games, mostly MMORPGs. I was spending my whole time on this to get this mobile community better, then I have realized mobile gaming community is very different than PC gaming community but in a good way.

2 years ago, NetEase released a game very similar to the game I have played on pc many years. I’ve spent my whole time in that game, helped almost every player in the game. I was also in contact with developer team and informing them with the feedbacks I got from all of those players. I’ve played that game for a year as a professional player and I had many success with a good reputation. However I had to quit because developer team never listened the community and players started to quit one by one.

Now let’s come to Era of Legends. Era of Legends is even better and detailed than the mobile game I have played. This time I want to involve officialy and want to help developer team and players to see this game is the best mmorpg in the mobile market. Right now, while playing the game as a normal player, I am helping everyone as much as I can. There are many players whos coming from the other mobile game I have talked about, so a lot of them knows me and asking me questions about to game. Of course I am trying to get these people in to the game because for the very first time, I have faith in a mobile game(EoL of course) and a company (101xp)

I am also a person that, whenever I play MMORPGs I would like to test almost everything, try to figure out everything by spending my time to understand the game fully. With that much information, I can help everyone to make them stop confusing because the game is very detailed.

By accepting me in to the moderation team, I can assure you that you will never regret of this choice because I know myself and I know that I will contribute to the game and the community. I am very sure that with 5 years of mobile gaming experience, I know mobile gaming community almost more than everyone.

There is also one thing, the game is very popular in Turkey so as I am Turkish myself, I can help Turkish players so we can pull them from the dark because most of them doesn’t know English. Plus I can help with making and managing offical Discord server/facebook/twitter and translating. I am good at those. In the end helping the players and the developer team is all that matter for me.

•Discord ID; IcyTea Lemon#2276

Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  12. player29813261

player29813261 Житель форума

Server # S1, but may be the choice of EoL team
    Nickname of the game: Prioris
    Level of the game: I'm waiting for the release to my country, but I'm always connected to the EoL gameplay.
    Age 21
    How much time do you play during the day: weekday game only night 6:30 pm to 00:00, weekend, Saturday and Sunday all day available.
    At what time are you available the part of the night from 6:30 pm to 12:00 am.
    Your Country: United Kingdom, England, London.
    Born in Brazil, I am Brazilian.
    Why do you want to become a moderator?

I want to be a moderator because I know the leader with people
    I have a lot of patience to deal with the players and I know how to respond politely, I like to take all doubts and difficulties and also talking about the game.
    I have been a moderator in Shaiya PT. Shaiya pt is a mmo RPG of spells, sword etc ... I dealt with the players for 5 years and it is not easy to deal with these people, they do their best to get you out of the serious, say useless things, you scold and speak many nonsense and are able to explain and speak badly in the forums, until you report are capable. If you do not have polite answers and know how to talk to people, do not waste your time doing this topic.
    And I've also had my own private game, with over 100 people online each day with a super responsible team.

A little more about being a moderator down!
    - Who are the moderators and what do they do?
    - They are employees of EoL (moderator) is their profession. On some servers He has special commands (which no other ordinary player has) that help him moderate and maintain order in the game, to ensure that everything works perfectly and within the rules, plus:
    * Responsible for responding to tickets when players have problems and performing the services.
    * Organize events to liven up the game and contribute to the community.
    * Watch the game to ensure players follow the rules.
    * Listen to the community to pass on the suggestions to our team.
    * We inform the developers about the bugs found in the game.

Discord: igorpriori # 8558
    Email: igorpriorilopes13@gmail.com

I'm happy to show you some of my work, this will be a new experience in a new game. I'm looking forward to the reply, thank you.

13. Desi

Desi Житель форума

• Server #: US-1 Destiny
    • In-game nickname: Desi
    • In-game level: 45
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 28
    • How much time do you play the game during the day?: If I were playing, I would be able to play all day long, not time restrictions.
    • At what time are you available?: I can be able to play at any time.
    • Your country: United States of America
    • Why do you want to become a moderator?: Because I love games, and I really love this game!(i played the sea server for a week or so to test out classes). I believe I can really help when moderating.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): my experience with moderating is more of a self-employed kind. In games I always take it upon myself to manage my surroundings. By that I mean that I will send tickets and messages to actually moderators or the developers of a game describing issues I find that could be improved or fix, such as bugs, glitches, or unfair systems in games, or players that take advantage of loopsholes/bugs/glitches. .. as an example, when I played World of Warcraft I sent the devs tickets every day, sometimes multiple times a day to let them know about things I have just mentioned. I wasn't an official moderator, but I worked with Blizzard so often that they came to trust me. They often asked me to do tasks for them in game when they couldn't get a moderator online to check out things, and when they could I was also often asked to guide moderators to locations of interest. That being said, WoW isn't the only game I did this with, I'm just using it as an example since it a largely well-known game. Regardless, I have a lot of experience working with moderators, but I think I can do more good actually being a moderator.
    • Additionally: I am literally available at any time except when I am asleep, of course, andaspecial occasions when I am needed for my real job(which isn't often). So being online all the time, keeping an eye on all things, keeping order in the game at any given time. It is all absolutely no problem for me.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please.: Desi#3575

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  14. IKEI. Davalo4ka

IKEI. Davalo4ka Житель форума

• Server #:S1 Legend

• In-game nickname Davalo4ka

• In-game level:37

• Age (18+ y.o. only):32

• How much time do you play the game during the day?5-10h

• At what time are you available? - 21h30-04h00 Gmt+1

• Your country:France

• Why do you want to become a moderator? Hello I play for a long time at different mmorpg.
      On PC (allods, Rift Aion, Rappelz)
      Mobile (Talion, AX, BLADE AND SOUL, TERA M. L2R.) More other mobile games.
      As I usually play at night I find that there are people in its hours, even if there are fewer players on the server a problem remains a problem.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better):I work as a fireman, I have a family a son 15 months (for his that I play at night) I speak 4 languages (Russian, Romanian, French and a little English)

• Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. IKEI#3064

15. Widmo

Widmo Житель форума

• Server #: 1

• In-game nickname: Widmo

• In-game level: 37

• Age (18+ y.o. only): 34

• How much time do you play the game during the day? 6h

• At what time are you available? From 8 a.m till 9p.m GTM+1.

• Your country: Poland

• Why do you want to become a moderator?: I think Im a best for this job , I'm working in Polish Army from 7y and 2y as a High Officer so I have a extensive expiriance in controlling big group of peoples , like we have here. I'm mentalny mature and can control my emotions without any problems and I have a strong minds psyche. In this game you need someone who will represent the Polish community, there are many Polish players who need and will need help, some people can not communicate in English so they have difficulties in many aspects of the game. I am helpful person and always ready to help other players.

• Additional info - Aske me , We can talk about it what you want to know :)

• Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. i have - Szamanka#9617
    I think its enough , contact me if you have a qestions.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  16. Gul'dan

Gul'dan Модератор Модератор

• Server #: 1
    • In-game nickname: Guldan / Megumin
    • In-game level: 2x38lv
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? around 13 hours per day
    • At what time are you available? 9 am till midnight
    • Your country: Poland
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I want to help this game to grow as much as I'll be able to do because this is one of most entertaining games I ever found at phone market and it really triggers my world of warcraft memories.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I was administrator at Polish fansite for TibiaME game, administrator for one of bigger minecraft servers in poland for 2 years, high positions for most game clans I join in. Role of moderator really suits my character. I like to share my knowledge and helping other players. At the moment I am creating tutorials for polish players at discord server made for biggest and strongest polish guild in the game.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. NOVAXON#0253

Bully/Hazin likes this.
  17. DisgruntledNubby

DisgruntledNubby Moderator

• Server #: US3
    • In-game nickname: Nubbyz
    • In-game level: 8 but leveling up!
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 24
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? I will be available a decent amount during the day when I’m not at work. Couple hours or more.
    • At what time are you available? Anytime from 8am EST-11pm EST (as long as I’m not at work!)
    • Your country: USA
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I am a big fan of MMORPG’s and this one reminds me of good times and memories, I want to be that role model and guide for the community. I want to go that extra mile. I want to be someone the players can go to. I enjoy helping out, as much as possible.
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Moderator for Aeria Games for 6 years, under many high profile MMORPG’s such as Dragomon Hunter, Echo of Soul, FEAR online and more. Moderator for Jade Dynasty Mobile. Volunteer GM and Community Manager for Hungames Twelve Sky 2. I’ve run events, created guides, moderated forums, and so much more.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. You guys have my discord name already!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  18. player29937945

player29937945 Житель форума

• Server #: Eu 1 -Legend
    • In-game nickname: CrossBlesser
    • In-game level: 41
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 24
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? 10+ Hours
    • At what time are you available? GMT Hours
    • Your country: UK
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? I would like to become a moderator to help the Players of this great game and keep a nice atmosphere with no spammers :)
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): Have been a Player Moderator on Runescape for 5 Years ( No longer am since I stopped playing)Help Run several big guilds / Communities dedicated, professional,
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. DonkeyAsHimself#0555

19. WorldBosS

WorldBosS Житель форума

Nome verdadeiro. Oscar Afonso da Silva

Servidor. US1. Destino

Nome no jogo. WorldBosS

Nivel do jogo. 37

Idade 32

Quanto tempo você joga o jogo por dia. 18 horas

Qual hora do jogo você está disponível. 07:00 h às 23:00 h

Seu país Brasil

Você pode virar um moderador .Quero virar um moderador do Tempo de Lendas para o jogo ficou fantástico me lembrei de outros jogos que joguei e pelo motivo porque sou um jogador que segue os princípios do Bushido literalmente, "caminho do guerreiro" justiça, coragem , obrigado, respeito, honestidade, honra, lealdade .... Gosto de ajudar os iniciantes pois é ensinar que se aprende ....

Informações adicionais. Mais experiência em RPG ... Múltiplos MMORPG desde Grande fantasia, Éden, Aluma, Dragão Dogma, Ícaro, vingativo, Mundo Perfeito, Final Fantasia XI, FFXIV, Alma da Lâmina, Deserto Negro, entre outros, hosto de jogar com todas classes mais sou especialista em Warlock

Tenho o discord instalado

20. Otomi

Otomi Moderator Комьюнити-менеджер

Heroes! Thanks for your applications. We will contact interesting candidates for the interview in Discord soon.
    --- Сообщение добавлено ---
    Please, unlock the opportunity to add you in the Friend list in Discord

21. Anarchos

Anarchos Житель форума

• Server #: US2 Eminoor
    • In-game nickname: Anarcho
    • In-game level: level 49 125,000 power
    • Age (18+ y.o. only): 31
    • How much time do you play the game during the day? ~12 hours
    • At what time are you available? 6:00a-9:00p MST
    • Your country: United States
    • Why do you want to become a moderator? Always enjoyed helping other players learn the ropes!
    • Additional info - your experience, personal qualities, skills (the more details the better): I’ve played MMOs and both PC and mobile since around 2005. Everything from WoW, to Eternium, to CoC, and now EoL.
    • Installed Discord is obligatory. Mention your Discord nickname, please. ChonChon#1500

22. player33294728

player33294728 Житель форума

Guys, you must agree, because bonuses, gifts and special characters in netent mobile slots not only diversify the game, adding intrigue and excitement to it but also increase the chances of getting a lot of money. This is true for a series of free spins. Since at these moments of the bonus game, bonus factors are very common, that can increase the bet made. They have several varieties. Some appear in tandem with the wild symbol and increase the payout amount. Others multiply the bet amount by 10 or even 30 times. I think this is cool. And what about you, friends?