Game Events - April 12-18

Discussion in 'News' started by Otomi, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Otomi

Otomi Moderator Комьюнити-менеджер

[​IMG]

Heroes!

Please, check out the latest update! We added new events where you can get valuable rewards and updated our limited offers. Note that the events begin tomorrow. Please, check the exact event time in the game.

Hell horn bag
    Participate in special events to get awesome holiday rewards!

The dungeon with mount fragments

Purple Treasure Map Group Find

Recharge rebate
    Recharge to get awesome rewards!

Skill Book Pages exchange
    Exchange Skill Book Pages for Skills to increase your power!

Boosted Rate for Purple Gear Crafting: During the event, your chance to craft purple gear with Life Skills will go up by 5%!

Boosted Rate for Purple Gear Crafting in Guild Workshop: During the event, your chance to craft purple gear from Guild Workshop will go up by 5%!

Boosted Rate for Magic Beast Capturing: During the event, your chance to obtain Magic Beast Eggs is increased by 5%!

Into the Weekly sale were added:
    Custom Lv.3 Gem Pack, Clarity Water Chest, Skill Book Page, Lv.30 Custom Material Pack (x1), Lv.40 Custom Material Pack (x1), Bronze Oreб Blacksteel Ore, Purple Treasure Map, Crafted Trap, Perfect Trap.

Into the Daily sale were added:
    Hell horn bag, Fort Refresh Scroll, Stamina Elixir, Treasure Map [Blue], Lucky Coin Chest, Lucky Item Chest.

Into the Time-limited offer were added:
    Bronze Ore Fragment, Perfect Familiar Food, Custom Lv.1 Gem Pack, Custom Lv.3 Gem Pack, Starlight, Normal Dungeon Scroll (Timed), Elite Dungeon Scroll (Timed).

Please, check the exact event time in the game.

2. Bully/Hazin/Peekaboo

Bully/Hazin/Peekaboo Житель форума

Cool...now how do I get someones attention about the "First Recharge Event" that I never recieved my items for?....got the runes I paid for but never got the mount, bag, weapon etc. etc....what's the deal on that? I've emailed several times and on here it shows my ticket as resolved. Most certainly has not been resolved and I'm growing tired of being ignored when I inquire about it..

3. PoiznPeach

PoiznPeach Moderator

Pro Gamer & Graphics Designer
    Home Page:
    Hey there Bully,

Did you click a 2nd time on the purple recharge event icon and collect your items? I don't think it sends it to you in the mail. When I did mine I think I had to collect them from that same screen it had them advertised.