Changes...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Anarchos, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Anarchos

Anarchos Житель форума

First off, what a cool game! Haven’t seen a mobile MMO that compares. Love it.

However there are a few things I’d like to see changed. .

1. Many in game skill descriptions are hard to understand. Simplifying or clarifying what talents and skills do is important.

2. Allow players to queue to multiple instances at once. Sometimes queues get really really long and being queued into multiple instances could give you a chance to join more frequently.

3. Open arenas in a similar fashion as battlefields and FairPlay arenas. Only having the arena open for 3-4 hours every day set for the same exact time severely limits player participation in my opinion.

4. The biggest bonus a player can get from their in game profession is improved bonus stats for their gear. The server I’m on is currently capped at level 48 and I’m sitting around 120,000 power. A mere 50,000 power is garnered from my equipped gear. I see no reason to limit professions with stamina because it does nothing for balance. Remove the stamina aspect from professions OR make stamina more easily attained beyond the current 100 stamina / day cap. Gems and familiars are where your power is gained disproportionately, not gear. No need to limit gear this way.

5. Allow players to join instances with fewer than 3 group members. I don’t know why this is even restricted in this way. As a level capped and high power player, when I get bored and want to solo some low instances for achievement points I can’t. And it’s not due to an inability to play on my part. It’s due to an inability to solo based off game mechanics.

If you’re still reading, thanks! Feel free to let me know what you think of my list, and let me know what changes you’d like to see!

2. PoiznPeach

PoiznPeach Moderator

Pro Gamer & Graphics Designer
    Home Page:
    Hello Anarchos,

Glad to see you are enjoying the game! Great to see your feedback and ideas.