All my characters are gone after new update

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player43352450, Sep 23, 2020.

1. player43352450

player43352450 Житель форума

After I updated game I opened it up and had been logged out. When I logged back in with my Facebook as I already had my Facebook linked to my account previously all my characters were gone and all I have is character creation screen. I have already put in a ticket but it’s been 5 hours.

2. player43352450

player43352450 Житель форума

Two days and nothing still.
    --- Сообщение добавлено ---
    Two days and nothing still.

3. Tskrang

Tskrang Житель форума

I had the same problem!

Okej so, the short story is that i use to play alot on era of legends like a year ago, then i took a break, i started playing a few weaks back on the same account but on a new ipad and had to load my progression of the game from icloud everytime i started it up. Then the game asked me to merge my account to 101XP wich i did and it was ”successful”. This was at the same time the servers merged with each other. My server EU12: Menestrel with eu 10-11. Then i log in to the game and my characters are all lost, and i cant load my characters from icloud any more. I contact support ”Request #549642”, i get som help, and my characters are back for a moment. So the support sets the status of the request to ”solved”. But then comes the new update to the game with the new forest child and i cant find my characters on my account again, no mater to what i log in (facebook, gamecenter, 101XP) and i have contacted support again several times but i have not gotten any replyes back. I realy love this game, is there a way to get back my characters?, and if not. Is there a way for me to keep on playing without having to start from the very begining. I hate to think that my money and time put in to this game was all for nothing.